Authors are invited to submit their papers with the following topics (but not limited to);
- Transportation and infrastructure development
- Land use – transport – economic interaction
- Transportation planning and modelling
- Smart transportation/ICT based transportation/digital transport
- Urban mobility and accessibility
- Public transportation
- Transit Oriented Development (TOD)
- Infrastructure development
- Behavior studies (discrete choice model)
- Transport safety issues
- Spatial – Economic Development
- Urban and regional economic development
- Spatial agglomeration
- Spatial modelling
- Geographic information system (GIS)
- Transportation geography
- Transportation economics
- Freight transportation/logistics
- Sustainable development
- Social and environment justice issues (social equity, social impact of development)
- Strategic environment and impact assessment
- Economic impact assessment
- Inclusive space and planning
- Housing and urban heritage management
- Sustainable tourism
- Transportation and the environment
- Disaster management
- Integrated coastal zone management
All accepted papers will be published in “IOP CONFERENCE SERIES: EARTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (EES)“.
Publications of previous CITIES are:
Authors may submit the full paper directly. However, to ensure that the full paper is inline with CITIES 2018 topics, Abstract submission beforehand is encouraged.
Abstract must be written in English, between 50 – 100 words. Please use Microsoft Word file (*.doc OR *.docx) in an A4 page layout.
Paper must be written in English, with maximum 8 pages allowed. The format for full paper submission can be downloaded [Here].
Please submit your Abstract/Full paper using this [Link].