Authors are invited to submit their papers with the following topics (but not limited to);
- Peri-Urban Landuse Change
– Computer modelling
– Decision support systems
– Remote sensing
– Geographic information systems
- Sustainable Challenges in Peri-Urban
– Water resources and watershed management
– Urban agriculture and food security
– Sustainable development of peri-urban resources
– Waterfront renovation
- Peri-Urban Development
– Spatial planning
– Participatory planning
– Infrastructure development
– Housing development
– Disaster management and resiliency
– Socio-economic and cultural aspects
– Concept, legal, policy and institutional challenges
27 July : Open for Abstract or Full Paper Submission
18 August : Deadline for Abstract Submission
25 August : Notification for Abstract Acceptance
11 September : Payment Deadline for Participant/Presenter
14 September : Deadline for Full Paper Submission
25 September : Notification for Full Paper Acceptance
7 October : Deadline for Full Paper Revision
18 October : CITIES 2017 Conference
All accepted papers will be published in “IOP CONFERENCE SERIES: EARTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (EES)“.
Publications of previous CITIES are:
Authors may submit the full paper directly. However, to ensure that the full paper is inline with CITIES 2017 topics, Abstract submission beforehand is encouraged.
Abstract must be written in English, between 50 – 100 words. Please use Microsoft Word file (*.doc OR *.docx) in an A4 page layout.
Paper must be written in English, with maximum 8 pages allowed. The format for full paper submission can be downloaded [Here].
Please submit your Abstract/Full paper using this [Link].