Authors are invited to submit their papers with the following topics (but not limited to);
1.Integrated Coastal Zone Management
- Management tools and instruments, databases
- Marine policy, science and policy integration
- Governance, institutional arrangements
- Legal, economic and social issues
- Environmental / ecological economics
- Education, public involvement, androle of NGOs and media role
- Evaluation of ICZM impacts, coastal management indicators
- Case Studies of ICZM
2. Sustainable development of coastal areas
- Sustainable development of coastal and marine resources
- Spatial Planning on waterfront urban areas
- Urban development issues and waterfront renovation
- Coastal tourism planning and management
3. Coastal Management Issues
- Coastal wetlands, dunes, estuaries, deltas and lagoons
- Coastal water resources and watershed management
- Water quality management, water and sediment pollution
- Marine litter, solid wastes management
- Pollution issues
4. Computer Modelling and Decision Support Systems for Coastal Planning
- Computer modelling of coastal areas
- Coastal processes, erosion control and shoreline management
- Coastal and eco-coastal engineering
- Water level changes, sea level rise and consequences
- Remote sensing and geographic information systems in coastal management
28th March: Open for Abstract Or Full Paper Submission(Closed) 10th June: Deadline for Abstract Submission(Closed) 24rd June : Notification for Abstract Acceptance(Closed) 23rd September: Deadline for Full Paper (Closed)
- 30st September: Notification for Full Paper Acceptance
- 7th October: Payment Deadline for Participant/Presenter
- 7th October: Deadline for Full Paper Revision
- 18th October : CITIES Conference
All accepted papers will be published in “IOP CONFERENCE SERIES: EARTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (EES)“.
Publications of previous CITIES are:
- Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences – Volume 135, Pages 1-184 (14 August 2014)
- Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences – Volume 227, Pages 1-844 (14 July 2016)
Authors may submit the full paper directly. However, to ensure that the full paper is inline with CITIES 2016 topics, Abstract submission beforehand is encouraged.
Abstract must be written in English, between 50 – 100 words. Please use Microsoft Word file (*.doc OR *.docx) in an A4 page layout.
Paper must be written in English, with maximum 8 pages allowed. The format for full paper submission can be downloaded [Here].
Please submit your Abstract/Full paper using this [Link].